On this page I'll be listing out the hardware and software I use to attack daily life. I won't mention the truly basic stuff, like Office 365. Just the things that stand out.
- ASUS laptop UX501V
- Upgraded with Samsung 970 SSD (NVMe) and Adata SP550 (SATA)
- Soon to be upgraded to 16Gb RAM
- Nokia 6.1 Android smartphone
- Android One, so clean without bloatware. I wish it had more internal storage though.
- Ticwatch S2
- Ticpods 2
- Kobo Auro H20
- My favourite e-reader, waterproof
- Logitech K780 Multi-device keyboard
- Logitech Wireless Mobile Mouse MX Anywhere 2S
- Github Desktop
- For Powershell, Markup, ...
- Free and supported on RDS for free as well.
- PDQ Deploy
- Managing e-books